Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Law of Averages: Eyal Podell


Subject A: Chris Evans. Typically seen as your run of the mill beefcake/leading man. But wait, check him out in a few notable departures like Sunshine to see that the guy can actually act. Always a pleasant surprise.


Subject B: Tom Cruise. Does this man really need introduction? Personally, I like a lot of the guy's films. I can't say I can vouch for his sanity, but hey, I've gotta admit that the guy's entertaining.

So here's a question for you: What do you get when you average these two out? The answer? Eyal Podell!


Okay, I'm pretty sure I just lost 99% of my audience. The guy's not exactly dead center in the public eye, so it shouldn't surprise you if you have no idea who he is. But he puts in some fine work when you can spot him. So far, he's popped up in three shows that I watch: Angel, Lost, and House. But aside from his acting, look at that face. He's like a perfect blend of the other two. That's not Photoshop. That's the Law of Averages.

4 comments:

Dionna said...

He was a recurring character on the Young & the Restless...he still might be, but I don't know for sure because I haven't watched the show in awhile.

Anonymous said...

You haven't lost me! I follow Eyal's appearances still, and miss him on Y&R!

Anonymous said...

He was also on Angel!

Anonymous said...

Holly sh... I was watching pizza my heart and thought what? Is this Chris Evans. Younger Chris Evans and then i searched man that movie must be very old. Then i thought it must be his brother or something. But his voice is not in sync with his looks. He should have another type of voice.